Saturday, 21 May 2011

Answered prayer

This time last year I asked you to pray for my friend who was critically ill in intensive care.

Tonight we shall be whooping it up at her wedding reception!

I have rested all day to ensure maximum whooping it up energy - well I shall be sitting in a corner sipping a glass of wine watching the others whooping it up!

It will be nice to catch up with mutual friends I haven't seen in a while. And maybe have one dance with Mr All Things B&B!!

This is the card I made......



.....the first card I have made in an age.

I looked at the cards whilst out on my jolly yesterday and thought 'I could make that' and so I did - using materials I already had but which would have cost about
25p if I had had to buy them and not the £3:95 the shop was charging for something similar!!

Such little frugal joys can still make me smile.

Happy Saturday.

L.x.

9 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Yippee! I'm so happy for your friend! Have a wonderful time at the wedding.

Alison said...

Lovely to see you around again, I hope you have a great time at the wedding. Your garden looks lovely, mine is a mess, but joints too painful to do much, OH is good at destroying things (usually when they are in full bloom) lol, goi
ng to get a man in to tidy up and dig out perennial weeds, then perhaps I will be able to do a little more. Ali from Dorset xx

Elizabethd said...

What a beautiful and personal card. Hope you have had a really 'whooping' evening!

A Blessed Life said...

Knowing that you made the card will be extra special for the Bride and Groom,have a whoopee of a time.

Jill said...

Hope you had a lovely time! And the bride and groom, wowee.

Mrs M said...

Have a lovely time and some gentle whooping it up too. Your card is so beautiful and your garden too. I enjoyed catching up with your news as I have just come back from a week on Exmoor. It was a lovely break but I do enjoy coming home again. Love Lesley x

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Hope you enjoyed your "whooping it up" time...this was a cute post and I love the card.

Jane and Chris said...

Enjoy the many moments of the day!
Jane x

Angela said...

Hope it was all absolutely fabulous- for the bride, groom AND Mr&MrsATBB